Profitec 800 Espresso Machine | Hand lever dipping system with PID control
The new version of our PRO 800 hand-lever machine has a stylish, elegant look. The PRO 800 makes the hearts of connoisseurs and hand-lever espresso machines enthusiasts beat faster.
The new Pro 800 comes with lever valves for steam and hot water. The handles of the lever valves, as well as the handle of the hand lever and the portafilter, have been handcrafted from the noble wood of the American walnut tree.
While the large, pine-green pressure gauge, another visual highlight, blends perfectly into the classic design, the PID is discreetly hidden behind the water collection tray.
Get the best possible espresso due to the pre-infusion provided by the massive brew group and the special pressure process.
• Dipper (one-circuit) system
• Heavy duty lever brew group (7.8 kg)
• Handles of the hand lever, lever valves and portafilters handcrafted American walnut
• Practical lever valves for steam and hot water extraction
• Large, pine green boiler pressure gauge
• PID control for regulating the boiler temperature
• Programmable ECO-Mode
• Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
• Connection to a water drainage is possible
• The vibration pump is only activated when using the water tank
• The vibration pump is not activated when using a fixed water connection
• 3.5 l copper boiler
• 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
• Drip tray with about a 1.25 l capacity
• High quality steam and hot water pipes
• A large removable cup tray
• Weight: 35.5kg
• Dimensions (WxDxH):
339 x 505 x 492 mm without portafilter
339 x 593 x 740 mm with portafilter and lever up