- Altura Coffee Company Limited trading as Altura Coffee is a New Zealand company, all Altura Coffee website activities come under New Zealand legal jurisdiction.
- Altura Coffee is based in Albany – Auckland and is proud to be locally owned and operated.
- Altura Coffee is committed to following fair business practices. To this end we assure customers that we faithfully observe our obligations as set out by the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are the terms on which Altura Coffee Company Limited offers you access to the Services and the Website. By registering as a member of Altura Coffee or purchasing from the Altura Coffee website you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Services.
- Amendment of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by Altura Coffee from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
These terms and conditions were last updated 14 December 2009
Prices displayed on the Altura Coffee website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retrospectively applied to accepted orders. Prices may be adjusted for any reason, and may vary at any time.
Allprices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars on the website and in any other correspondence.
Altura Coffee asserts the right to the copyright of all aspects of the website, except the trademarks, slogans, logos or designs of the products displayed.
- Altura Coffee offers customers two payment options. Altura Coffee utilises DPS Gateway for online credit card transactions. Altura Coffee customers can also elect to carry out a manual direct debit payment from their personal bank accounts. Customers should select the Direct Debt prompt during check out. Customers will be emailed an invoice with the Altura Coffee bank account details at the completion of their purchase. Customers are to arrange for the payment to be made to Altura Coffee, the invoice number detailed is also to be entered in your bank transfer. A representative from Altura Coffee will contact customers informing them when their funds have cleared in the Altura Coffee account.
- Though Altura Coffee will endeavour to supply orders placed and accepted on this website, order placement and acceptance do not constitute an obligation on Altura Coffee to supply. Altura Coffee reserves the right to cancel any order without notice. Altura Coffee’s obligations will be limited to protections provided by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- In the event of any cancelled order; cheque or direct debit payments will be refunded in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. In the event that a credit card payment is processed for a cancelled order, refunds will processed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Customers who wish to cancel any order must notify Altura Coffee by email by 10am on the next business day following the date of order.
- All product returns by customers, regardless of reason, are to contact Altura Coffee in the first instance via email or phone. Customers will be sent a Guarantee Claim Questionnaire which is to be filled in and attached to the returned goods.
- Altura Coffee” will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- Goods damaged prior to delivery
- Goods with manufacturing faults
- Goods supplied incorrectly
- Goods that vary from their description on the Altura Coffee website
- If for any reason customers are not happy with their purchase they can contact Altura within 7 days for a full replacement or refund.
- Return freight costs are to be met by the customer using a Altura Coffee approved courier, unless the product return is for a reason detailed in paragraph a-d above in which case Altura Coffee will meet the courier costs.
- The 7 day returns policy is not applicable to consumable items such as coffee beans, Drinking Chocolate, Tea and cleaning items.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
- Whenever possible, Altura Coffee will undertake to repair or replace any goods damaged prior to delivery. Damaged or faulty goods will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of Altura Coffee. Where repair or replacement of damaged or faulty goods is not possible a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged goods. Damaged and faulty goods must be returned to Altura Coffee in accordance with our returns policy.
After your payment has been received please allow up to 5 working days for the parcel to be delivered, as we courier the product through NZ Couriers we will be able to track where your order is for you at any time
Security of your login information
- You are responsible for keeping your login information, including your email address and password, secret and secure. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree:
- not to permit any other person to use your username or membership; and
- not to disclose, or provide to any other person, your password, email address, date of birth or any other information in connection with your membership that may allow them to gain access to your membership.
Emails and newsletters
Altura Coffee will send you emails relating to your membership, transactions and other activities on the Website, and for promoting and marketing other Altura Coffee products and services to you. Altura Coffee may also send regular electronic newsletters to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Altura Coffee provides this site on an as-is basis and makes no representations of any kind for the operation of the website, as well as for all information, products, materials and services as associated. Altura Coffee does not warrant that any information available on the Altura Coffee website is accurate, current or complete.
- Altura Coffee is not liable in any way for any damages arising from the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect and incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property and claims by third parties.
- Altura Coffee makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements, the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors.