The Pro 500 is not only an optical eye-catcher; it is very user-friendly as well.
It has an extremely large cup tray which is completely removable in order to be able to comfortably fill the water tank.
No need to inconveniently remove the cups each time. The nostalgic rotary valves are spring-loaded, making it impossible to overwind them. Thus, they are free from wear and tear.
Pro 500 is fitted with a high-end, massive E61 brew group, weighing in at 4.5kg (9.9lbs.).
Due to the ‘No-burn’ steam and hot water wands, only the steam and hot water nozzles get hot. This allows for an easy cleaning of the steam wand because milk will barely stick to it.
The heat exchanger system lets you make espresso, and steam or get hot water at the same time.
When making espresso, water is not taken from the boiler but always from fresh water out of the
3L tank due to the heat exchanger thermosyphon system.
- Heat exchanger system
- E61 brew group
- No-wear rotary valves
- High-end ‘No-burn’ steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2L stainless steel boiler
- 1400W Heating element
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Water tank with adapter and 3L volume
- Sensor shuts off machine when low water volume
- Orange control lamp indicates low water
- Removable cup tray
- Weight 23.5kg (51.7lbs.)
- Dimensions: W x 302cm, D x 447cm, H x 393cm – without porta filter
- W x 302cm, D x 555cm, H x 393cm – with porta filter
- Voltage: 220V – 240V/115V