Tanzania Ol Doniyo
– SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE –
Perfect for Plunger, Filter, Aeropress, December Dripper, V60.
In the cup:
- Good balance and a clean cup profile
Named for the Maasai word for mountains, our Ol Doniyo blend showcases coffees sourced from smallholder farmers cultivating coffee in some of Tanzania’s highest altitude growing regions. With our Ol Doniyo, you can taste the benefits of the warm days and cool nights of Tanzania’s mountains with this 82+ SCA cup.
- COFFEE GRADE: Ol Doniyo FW
- VARIETAL: Blue Mountain , Bourbon, Kent, SL28
- PROCESSING: Fully washed
- ALTITUDE: 1,500 to 1,800 meters above sea level
- REGION: Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Ngorongoro, Mbozi, Mbeya & Mbinga
- FARM SIZE: 0.5 to 2 hectares on average
- HARVEST MONTHS: May – November
Named for the Maasai word for mountains, our Ol Doniyo blend showcases coffees sourced from cooperatives across Tanzania’s highest altitude growing regions. Selected by QC teams at our sister company in Tanzania, Ol Doniyo showcases the often undervalued fully washed smallholder coffees at consistent and accessible 82+ blend that’s available in larger volumes. Vertical integration and whole-harvest sourcing enable us to source Ol Doniyo at an accessible price that supports roaster success and producer resilience.
Whole Bean, Plunger Ground, Espresso Ground, Filter Ground, Aeropress, Stovetop